No gym, trainer or product can give you the following. Each of the following are FREE & also needed to SUCCEED.
YOU do the following – YOU SUCCEED.
I say to every single client, what I do is only worth the paper its written on, all success and all results is down to them!!
Im not the one going through what they do.
The effort, the sacrifice, the positive attitude, the preparation each day & the consistent willingness to SUCCEED.
noun \ˈe-fərt, -ˌfȯrt\
: work done by the mind or body : energy used to do something
: a serious attempt to do something
: something produced by work
noun: sacrifice;plural noun: sacrifices
an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy.”we must all be prepared to make sacrifices”
prep·a·ra·tion (pr p -r sh n)
1. The act or process of preparing.
2. The state of having been made ready beforehand; readiness.
3. A preliminary measure that serves to make ready for something.
( t -t d , -ty d )
1. A position of the body or manner of carrying oneself: stood in a graceful attitude. See Synonyms at posture.
a. A state of mind or a feeling; disposition: had a positive attitude about work.
will·ing (w l ng)
1. Disposed or inclined; prepared: I am willing to overlook MY mistakes.
2. Acting or ready to act gladly; eagerly compliant:
3. Done, given, accepted, or borne voluntarily or ungrudgingly.
4. Of or relating to exercise of the will; volitional.
2. 1. (of a person, behavior, or process) unchanging in achievement or effect over a period of time.”manufacturing processes require a consistent approach”
compatible or in agreement with something.”the injuries are consistent with falling from a great height”